Tilimco provides interim management and consultancy for the manufacturing industry. Focusing on the plastics processing industry, equipment & packaging industry and of course the automotive industry.
Tilimco offers expertise in the field of people & project management, product & quality engineering and cost & value engineering.
People & project management experience.
- Managing a European multicultural Costing team and Costing resources (like, department profit and loss responsibility) for over 10 years.
- Department manager who shared knowledge and experience with fellow workers within the company, during training sessions in cost calculation.
- Senior Project Leader who did give guidance to 10 fellow-workers; Project Leaders, Lead Engineers and Design Engineers. Responsible for capacity planning and all additional departmental tasks.
- As Project Manager Automotive, responsible for the project management of the products and tooling. Starting from order up to and including the approval of the customer.
Product & quality engineering experience.
- Senior Advanced Engineer, who performed the first feasibility studies; define the parts list, selection of manufacturing process and initiate first principle drawings. Translate customer-wishes into realistic product specifications.
- Design for Manufacturing Engineer, who brings the Product design of an Instrument Panel in line with the manufacturing possibilities of a plant.
- Product Engineer of Instrument Panel components, until the first confirmation phase for series production.
- As Senior Quality Engineer (or Senior Purchasing Engineer) judging the design and products, in the development phase, on quality and feasibility at the supplier. Checked the progress at the supplier during the development phase.
Cost & value engineering experience.
- Manager of a European Costing team which generated estimates for the cost of new projects; like Instrument Panels, Door panels, Headliners for the automotive industry.
- Developed and monitored all aspects of the quoting process, systems, databases and reports. Set-up different cost models. Calculations for quotes of products and tooling: determine the cost price.
- Played an active role in quote reviews, decisions and recommendations to Senior European Management.